I recently recovered a Secondary site after loosing the data drive.
Once the site was recovered and the database replication completed I found the following errors in the WSUSCtrl.log when I tried to sync the WSUS database with the Primary or upstream WSUS database.
“Errors were reported in these WSUS Server components WSUSService, on WSUS Server SecondaryServerName“
“Failures reported during periodic health check by the WSUS Server SecondaryServerName. Will retry check in 57 minutes”
After following the above mentioned steps, my SUP started with the WSUS Sync process.
4,742 total views, 2 views today